How to Activate or Inactive Users in Windows 11

 

How to Activate or Inactive Users in Windows 11









꧁✤꙳πŸ†πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄πŸ…³ πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†‚꙳✤꧂








in this video tutorial, I will show you guys how to active or inactive any users on your windows, 11, pc, or laptop. So you just need to follow me. So, first of all, you just need to go to your start: menu search, menu type over here, cmd now, right, click on command, prompt, and click on run, as an administrator here, I just need to click on yes, now on this window, you just need to put some command over here, which I'll give you on my video description, so the command is called net user to see all your user account so type net user and, as you can see here, I have too many accounts, so suppose I want to active or inactive. For this new account what I have to do is I just need to type over here: net user, then username new.

You have to put your slash active with colon, yes or no, so yes means active user, and if you have to inactive this user, then you have to type over here. No, that's it so I hope this quick tutorial helps you please don't forget to click on the subscribe button like button, and share button, and if you have any questions, then comment down below I will see you guys on the next one.

below I will see you guys at the next
Next, video till then bye-bye, take care


Tags:

How to Activate or Inactive Users in Windows 11


Sometimes you may have some users which have been inactive for a very long time, and you may want to delete them to make some space in your Windows. Here is a simple guide to deactivate/inactivate user in Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.

This article will show you how to activate or inactivate users in windows 10. You can use this if you want to remove the user.

A simple and straightforward guide on how to activate or inactivate users in Windows 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of a Mother's Sacrifice for Her Child